Breaking the ice

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Months I have been looking for a informative and vibrant forum to keep me informed of what the top gaming sites are offering me as a player…………………..and just to break the ice with all the members here. I just have to share this joke a friend sent to me……………….have a laugth a day to keep the doctor away.

$280,000 Mortgage
    For his birthday, little Joseph asked for a 10-speed bicycle.
    His father said, “Son, we’d give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $280,000 and your mother just lost her job. There’s no way we can afford it.”
    The next day the father saw little Joseph heading out the front door with a suitcase. So he asked, “Son, where are you going?”
    Little Joseph told him ‘I was walking past your room last night and heard you telling mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too.
    I’ll be darned if I’m staying here by myself …… with a $280,000 mortgage and no bike!”

The ironic thing is that I do have a mortgage………….best make sure the kids are asleep ……lol

Keith

Anonymous
    Inactive

hahahahahaha really nice one! Wellcome to our Community Keith! Your contribution is much apreciated!

paul

LOL great joke 🙂 Welcome Keith

You should make a joke section on this site

Paul

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.