Is bingo just for women?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Laus
    Participant

Are there any men out there that play bingo? If so, what do you like about it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think bingo is for people who like to gamble with out thinking much. You just buy the ticket you lay back and mark the numbers … just litle effort to scream BINGOOOOOO on time 😉

paul

This is a good question 🙂

Bingo in the UK has a reputation of fat old ladies sat round drinking lemonade and saying ‘I only needed 1 number’!!!

The truth is everyone enjoys a game of bingo! I myself have been to a few bingo nights and it is a good laugh!

What more can you ask for, fat old women and beer lol

Laus
    Participant

Paul! Maybe you shouldn’t be declaring to the world that you like fat old women and beer…? 🙂

I have been to a few bingo games with my mates. We do have a laugh. I hardly ever see men around, and if I do maybe its a middle age man with his middle aged wife – which is nice. But maybe Bingo needs a bit of a make-over. Or I spose that is what the online bingo thing is for! lol. :-p

I’d like to see a lot more hunky men playing though 🙂 no bias!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Laus wrote:

Paul! Maybe you shouldn’t be declaring to the world that you like fat old women and beer…? 🙂

I have been to a few bingo games with my mates. We do have a laugh. I hardly ever see men around, and if I do maybe its a middle age man with his middle aged wife – which is nice. But maybe Bingo needs a bit of a make-over. Or I spose that is what the online bingo thing is for! lol. :-p

I’d like to see a lot more hunky men playing though 🙂 no bias!

OOOHHHH My goooodddd!!! i have to admit that am starting to enjoy this conversation!!!!!!:cool:

paul

LOL Nothing wrong with appreciating the finer things in life!

Any ideas on how you can give Bingo a makeover?

Anyone know of any bingo places that we can all play online together for fun play? Come on arisoftnet this is your site 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

paul wrote:

LOL Nothing wrong with appreciating the finer things in life!

Any ideas on how you can give Bingo a makeover?

Anyone know of any bingo places that we can all play online together for fun play? Come on arisoftnet this is your site 🙂

MMMM ok let me see what i can arrange 😉

trumpplayer

I like the Idea .. althought that i only playe once at a hotel when my parents took me …. and i won i remember 250Dollars …… at that time was like 2k now … 😉 not bad for a beginner.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good question. I’ve been writing bingo blogs recently and, in my research, I found that statistically, majority of bingo players are women. But, surprisingly, it’s not the typical notion of fat old ladies alone. In fact, a good percentage of all online bingo players are women belonging to the 26-40 year old bracket. I guess I’m one of those now, when I first played bingo at http://www.bingotime.co.uk/go.

paul

So what you are saying is Bingo might infact be a good pick up ground?

Paul

Anonymous
    Inactive

paul wrote:

Paul

Is this question for me? any place can be a good pick up ground if you’re good at it. 😀
    besides, online bingo rooms also have chatrooms as a general feature, and you can just go inside to observe and maybe make friends with women players. (chuckle)

I haven’t tried playing free games of bingo in other sites, though. only in http://www.bingotime.co.uk/go.

Anonymous
    Inactive

allona wrote:

Is this question for me? any place can be a good pick up ground if you’re good at it. 😀
    besides, online bingo rooms also have chatrooms as a general feature, and you can just go inside to observe and maybe make friends with women players. (chuckle)

I haven’t tried playing free games of bingo in other sites, though. only in http://www.bingotime.co.uk.

Hahahaaha … i like the remark , First of all dear allona i would like to wellcome you to our community and if u need anything dont hesitate to contact me!

regarding if bingo is for women , my personal oppion is surely a good place to meet nice ladies 🙂 but also a good place also for men to enjoy their night.:cool:

Laus
    Participant

paul wrote:

Paul

Hey Paul!

If I know you’re going to be around picking up women, i’ll make sure we’re in the same bingo room! :p

But you should know, i’m not a fat old lady!

But seriously, if there is a bingo room where people can play together, I think that would be a great feature!

Laus

Anonymous
    Inactive

arisoftnet wrote:

Hahahaaha … i like the remark , First of all dear allona i would like to wellcome you to our community and if u need anything dont hesitate to contact me!

regarding if bingo is for women , my personal oppion is surely a good place to meet nice ladies 🙂 but also a good place also for men to enjoy their night.:cool:

ahahaha! thanks for the welcome Paul. on the contrary, i’ve always thought bingo is a game older women love to play. I could just imagine them sitting around a table puffing tobaccos and crossing out numbers. but it’s a different case now. a lot of younger women play bingo – the virtual version, that is. 🙂

statistically, more women play bingo but there’s just a small fraction of difference. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

allona wrote:

Good question. I’ve been writing bingo blogs recently and, in my research, I found that statistically, majority of bingo players are women. But, surprisingly, it’s not the typical notion of fat old ladies alone. In fact, a good percentage of all online bingo players are women belonging to the 26-40 year old bracket. I guess I’m one of those now, when I first played bingo at http://www.bingotime.co.uk.

Ok But is it true that the majority is English ladies that plays bingo ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.