Loving cheltenham right now!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Laus
    Participant

Hi All,

The cheltenham races are on in the uk at the moment, and they are great! I’m having lots of fun within my office when you choose a horse and hope it wins. Not confident yet to make real bets yet :p But maybe tomorrow…

Is anyone else enjoying the horsing around!? 😀 Any tips for trying to pick a horse that doesn’t fall?:rolleyes:

Laus

Anonymous
    Inactive

Laus wrote:

Hi All,

The cheltenham races are on in the uk at the moment, and they are great! I’m having lots of fun within my office when you choose a horse and hope it wins. Not confident yet to make real bets yet :p But maybe tomorrow…

Is anyone else enjoying the horsing around!? 😀 Any tips for trying to pick a horse that doesn’t fall?:rolleyes:

Laus

Hi Laus! I was never interested in horse riding and of course i never bet on a horse in my life , but lately am looking at a documentary series on Discovery Channel regarding Jockeys and beleve me is sooo interesting that my inside really wants to bet on a horse !!! But the question is … what horse ???? 🙂

Laus
    Participant

Hey Capo – did you have a bet in the end?! I wish i’d have bet on Imperial Commander (is that the right name – seems so long ago now).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Laus wrote:

Hey Capo – did you have a bet in the end?! I wish i’d have bet on Imperial Commander (is that the right name – seems so long ago now).

Nope , because i didnt know to what horse to bet!! 🙁

Did you ??

Laus
    Participant

Yes – I bet on some horses, and didn’t win!! 🙁 I need to learn more about racing I think. 😉 You should have taken a chance Capo. You might have come good!!

paul

I know nothing about horse racing. Tell me, is there a horse which is best of all horses? For example in football you have ‘messi’, ‘torres’, ‘gerrard’, ‘ronaldo’.

Let me know 🙂

Thanks
    Paul

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.