Something a bit different…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Laus
    Participant

Hi y’all,

I like the traditional games like poker and blackjack. But, is there anything different out there that I can play that has a bit of a twist?

Look forward to getting your opinions.

l:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I really like slots especially progressive jackpots – keep chasing that big win 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ben seems to have beaten me to the punch! Was going to say card games are not always my thing… doesnt get the heart rate up as much as roulette!

I am bit of a sucker for roulette… “my wages on red please” (Joke)

You get the idea though, the card games pass time… roulette and the slots get the heart pace going and are a lot more fun! I it is cards your after tho give Baccarat a go, I didn’t get it at first but its so easy only need a few practice goes before you’ve nailed it!

CQ
    x

Anonymous
    Inactive

My favorite game , Blackjack! i like straight card games with out much thinking! Ok Poker i have to admit it is the king of the card games as also you can be playing for hours and hours and you can win a fortune or you can loose a fortune if you sit at a table with high roller players 😉

trumpplayer

Poker is the game i love! Because of the interaction between the players. It takes more than just money to be a good Poker player! You have too feel your opponents kind like of being a mendalist.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.